RASPI 5 and HAILO Accelerator

Hi All,

Is that possible to running FOMO under RASPI 5 combined using HAILO AI Accelerator?

https://www.raspberrypi.com/documentation/accessories/ai-kit.html

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @nugro

Not sure if we can utilise it yet, or if it is planned let me check with @davidtischler_edgeim if we have anything from the community, or you can speak with our sales team if this is needed for commercial / enterprise usage. If you have an enterprise need, please share your region with sales and they can loop you in with a representative in your region - Contact Sales cc @yodaimpulse

Best

Eoin

Hi @Eoin

Unfortunatelly i just have profesional subscribe for now.

My Plan is just for research for my master degree right now.

Or maybe there are any workaround to try deploy the FOMO model into raspberry pi 5 with Halio?

And also i assume, FOMO model still can deploy on raspberry pi 5 without Halio acceletator right?

Thank you

Sorry for the late reply here, but the only way to use Hailo accelerators (at this time) is by building the model in Edge Impulse, and then doing a conversion to their native format with their tooling, as described in this project: Car Detection and Tracking System for Toll Plazas - Raspberry Pi AI Kit | Expert Projects

Hope that helps!

Hi @davidtischler_edgeim , @Eoin

Is that explaination here Car Detection and Tracking System for Toll Plazas - Raspberry Pi AI Kit | Expert Projects also support for FOMO Algorithm?

Thank you

Hi @nugro, this project does not make use of FOMO, but instead it uses a traditional bounding box object detection model. Iā€™m not aware of anyone who has tested FOMO, but you can certainly give it a try and see what happens!