ERR: Failed to run DSP process (-1004) workaround problems

Hi, requesting some help for an issue encountered with a single spectrogram block with 3 input axis and got an error -1004 when building the cpp app and running it locally on a linux x86 box (it works when no spectrogram block and using raw data but accuracy is not good) - so looking for help on the forum I applied the workaround from here after reading this.

The problem I have now is that it appears that in the web interface the model training looks to have completed, however does not finish with a view of confusion matrix etc and I get this output:

Blockquote
15/15 - 0s - loss: 0.1152 - accuracy: 0.9600 - val_loss: 0.6274 - val_accuracy: 0.9076
Epoch 100/100
15/15 - 0s - loss: 0.0578 - accuracy: 0.9747 - val_loss: 0.6102 - val_accuracy: 0.9244
Finished training
Saving best performing model…
Converting TensorFlow Lite float32 model…
Converting TensorFlow Lite int8 quantized model with int8 input and output…
Calculating performance metrics…
Profiling float32 model…
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/sklearn/metrics/classification.py:1437: UndefinedMetricWarning: Precision and F-score are ill-defined and being set to 0.0 in labels with no predicted samples.
‘precision’, ‘predicted’, average, warn_for)
Unable to execute TensorFlow Lite float32 model:
Input to reshape is a tensor with 33 values, but the requested shape has 9801 [Op:Reshape]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “./resources/libraries/ei_tensorflow/profiling.py”, line 435, in get_model_metadata
float32_perf = profile_tflite_model(model_type, model_float32, file_float32, validation_dataset, Y_test, X_samples, Y_samples, has_samples, memory, mode, prepare_model_tflite_script, prepare_model_tflite_eon_script, len(class_names), train_dataset, Y_train, test_dataset, Y_real_test)
File “./resources/libraries/ei_tensorflow/profiling.py”, line 152, in profile_tflite_model
feature_explorer_predictions = tflite_predict(model, X_samples, len(Y_samples))
File “./resources/libraries/ei_tensorflow/profiling.py”, line 39, in tflite_predict
item_as_tensor = tf.reshape(item_as_tensor, input_details[0][‘shape’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/util/dispatch.py”, line 201, in wrapper
return target(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/ops/array_ops.py”, line 195, in reshape
result = gen_array_ops.reshape(tensor, shape, name)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/ops/gen_array_ops.py”, line 8368, in reshape
_ops.raise_from_not_ok_status(e, name)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py”, line 6862, in raise_from_not_ok_status
six.raise_from(core._status_to_exception(e.code, message), None)
File “”, line 3, in raise_from
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InvalidArgumentError: Input to reshape is a tensor with 33 values, but the requested shape has 9801 [Op:Reshape]
Profiling int8 model…
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/sklearn/metrics/classification.py:1437: UndefinedMetricWarning: Precision and F-score are ill-defined and being set to 0.0 in labels with no predicted samples.
‘precision’, ‘predicted’, average, warn_for)
Unable to execute TensorFlow Lite int8 model:
Input to reshape is a tensor with 33 values, but the requested shape has 9801 [Op:Reshape]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “./resources/libraries/ei_tensorflow/profiling.py”, line 466, in get_model_metadata
int8_perf = profile_tflite_model(model_type, model_int8, file_int8, validation_dataset, Y_test, X_samples, Y_samples, has_samples, memory, mode, prepare_model_tflite_script, prepare_model_tflite_eon_script, len(class_names), train_dataset, Y_train, test_dataset, Y_real_test)
File “./resources/libraries/ei_tensorflow/profiling.py”, line 152, in profile_tflite_model
feature_explorer_predictions = tflite_predict(model, X_samples, len(Y_samples))
File “./resources/libraries/ei_tensorflow/profiling.py”, line 39, in tflite_predict
item_as_tensor = tf.reshape(item_as_tensor, input_details[0][‘shape’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/util/dispatch.py”, line 201, in wrapper
return target(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/ops/array_ops.py”, line 195, in reshape
result = gen_array_ops.reshape(tensor, shape, name)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/ops/gen_array_ops.py”, line 8368, in reshape
_ops.raise_from_not_ok_status(e, name)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py”, line 6862, in raise_from_not_ok_status
six.raise_from(core._status_to_exception(e.code, message), None)
File “”, line 3, in raise_from
tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.InvalidArgumentError: Input to reshape is a tensor with 33 values, but the requested shape has 9801 [Op:Reshape]
Model training complete
Job completed

What am I doing wrong and how can I get correct output after the model training ?

Thanks

I have downloaded the model, built it for x86 and it seems to work on local machine feeding it a sample of raw data - so looks like training of the model did complete and the workaround works. It is just the web interface that does not produce results of training and trying to classify samples through “model testing” produces this output:

Blockquote
Creating job… OK (ID: 1270597)
Generating features for SpectrogramX…
Window increase not set
Job failed (see above)

and similarly doing a live classification on a single sample also produces a “Failed to load sample” and “Window increase not set” output in a pop up window

Hi @bw42,

This is very strange but it looks like your classification window increase was set to 0ms. This is usually changed in this menu:

Have you changed it by any chance?
I set it to 500ms (using the API) so it should now be fixed. I’ll also open an issue as we should prevent setting a 0ms value.

Aurelien

Thanks @aurel - I can’t say for sure that I changed that to zero, but with your change it indeed now works. Thank you for the support and good that there will be a correction to help users going forward :slight_smile:

2 Likes