Ei_max_overflow_buffer_count

ERR: Failed to allocate persistent buffer of size 36, does not fit in tensor arena and reached EI_MAX_OVERFLOW_BUFFER_COUNT
ERR: Failed to allocate persistent buffer of size 36, does not fit in tensor arena and reached EI_MAX_OVERFLOW_BUFFER_COUNT
ERR: Failed to allocate persistent buffer of size 80, does not fit in tensor arena and reached EI_MAX_OVERFLOW_BUFFER_COUNT
Failed to initialize the model (error code 1)

hi everyone i get this error when trying to run my model in my computer for testing any help? the model i use is EfficientNet B0 and deployed as c++/c library

Hi @ismahel

Can you share the project ID and configuration details?

You’re exceeding the memory allocated on your device when trying to run, as this is your computer, and not an embedded device is would look like perhaps something is misconfigured on your machine.

Best

Eoin

1 Like

this is my project id 362127 but what you mean exactly by configuration details?

The error message you’re seeing, “Failed to allocate persistent buffer of size 36 - 80, does not fit in tensor arena and reached EI_MAX_OVERFLOW_BUFFER_COUNT,” indicates that the machine learning model you’re trying to run requires more memory than is available in the tensor arena of the Device you are deploying the arduino library to, but you noted this was on your laptop?

The model was estimated for an M4 class of device, what are you deploying to, is it possible that you are using a lower class of mcu?

I’m going to have a look at your project and see if it behaves the same for me.

Best

Eoin