Anyone got a Teensy

@jstanle1 @Jurg @moisi.george @dattasaurabh82

Teensy is coming up with a new core in a few days that has some Machine Learning fixes. It can now do Arduino_Tensorflowlite!

Teensy BETA 12 is ready here

By the way I am not sure what they have done but with the Arduino IDE it compiles really fast.

I also got my single page version of TensorflowLite here working: It was a debug error, that the default works fine.

Other teensy threads:

1 Like

Update>

My ML file now works on the Teensy https://github.com/hpssjellis/my-examples-for-the-arduino-portentaH7/blob/master/m09-Tensoflow/research/teensy4.0-02-try-works

which typically means EdgeImpulse files work. I only have a Teensy Audio board, no acclerometer or camera, anyone any opinion if the Edge Impulse audio Arduino Exports might work?

2 Likes

Hi @Rocksetta,

The audio example uses the Arduino PDM library. You’ll need to adapt the code as the Teensy audio board seems to use a specific audio lib.

Aurelien

1 Like

@Rocksetta did you have any luck with the audio library? Not using the Teensy Audio breakout board, just looking to use a I2S mic breakout. Would be awesome getting these working on the teensy 4. so much power, so much potential

Sorry not yet, was hoping for some audio support from my teensy contact. Seems they do audio in a much more complex way than many other boards.