While uploading library example to esp32cam it goes compilation error. i found that it does supporting for board version esp32 version 1.0.6 . earlier library version supported successfully

While uploading library example to esp32cam it goes compilation error. i found that it does supporting for board version esp32 version 1.0.6 . earlier library version supported successfully

1 Like

Hi @harisankarrj

Welcome to the forum and thanks for logging your experience, glad the troubleshooting worked out.

It would be really helpful for others, and our own troubleshooting if you could give as much info on your environment setup that failed.

Best

Eoin

i have a serious problem . i need the arduino library which made by the edge impulse 10 days before. because now it is not supporting to use esp32 cam with 1.0.6 cam library

Hello @harisankarrj,

I understand that you are experiencing some difficulties with the ESP32-CAM and a specific version of the Edge Impulse library. To better assist you in resolving this issue, could you please provide some additional details:

1. Specific Library Version: Can you confirm the exact version of the Edge Impulse library you are trying to use? Knowing the version number will help in locating the right software.
  2. Error Details: Could you share the specific compilation errors you are encountering? This will help in understanding the nature of the compatibility issue.
  3. ESP32-CAM Board Information: Please provide details about your ESP32-CAM board, including any relevant model numbers or specifications.
  4. Arduino IDE Version: Which version of the Arduino IDE are you using?
  5. Previous Working State: You mentioned that an earlier version of the library worked successfully. Do you recall which version of the library and ESP32 board library this was?
  6. System Setup: Information about your system setup, such as operating system and any relevant configurations, would be helpful.

This information will greatly assist in diagnosing the problem and suggesting an effective solution. Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to your response.