Welcome to Edge Impulse

Welcome to the Edge Impulse community! We’re a group of developers that want to build the next generation of intelligent device solutions with embedded Machine Learning. We welcome any questions about collecting datasets, building tiny ML models, deploying impulses, or about Edge Impulse in general.

If you’re new to Edge Impulse we recommend you head to the documentation where you’ll find tutorials and API documentation.

:rocket:

5 Likes

hello everyone, apologies in advance… i have a problem when i request data “list sample” from documentation. when I make requests I do get a json response, but when I loop the data in the sample data it becomes empty and there is nothing… so, is the API really under development? please reply my message…thank you

@jayla What do you mean exactly? The API works fine?

I have a problem here, when I want to get sample data but the value is null

But, when I press the url the whole data can appear in raw format. so when I want to get the sample data, the value changes to null… I wonder if I made a mistake?

Hi @jayla,

Just tried it on your project and listing samples works fine with the API. Looks like you are using some sort of library, what is your SamplesAudio object?

Aurelien

Thanks for the response… i’ve solved the problem, so since i’m using GSON converter object some data type to be Integer should be big Integer or Long

Hi I can’t run python build.py
i get “sh: cmake: command not found”
i have the cmake downloaded and on vscode

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.02.36 AM

Hello @Leah2368,

You need to install cmake (step 1 here: GitHub - edgeimpulse/voice-activated-microbit: Bleep, bloop, I'm a computer that responds to your voice). Otherwise, you can also compile using docker.

Best,

Louis

1 Like