Uploading existing data

Good day.
I hope that you are well.
I am trying to upload an existing csv file (“Already measured”) heart rate data onto the dataset for my project. I have one column containing the time in seconds and one column containing the heart rate in bpm measured every 5 seconds as indicated by my time variables as seen in a small extract below:

Time Heart rate
5 85
10 89
15 86
20 84
when I am trying to upload this file, I get the following error:
Uploading 1 file…
[1/1] Failed to upload Sorted data benje running ready for ML with time stamp.txt: Payload sensors length should be larger than 0

Done. Files uploaded successfully: 0. Files that failed to upload: 1.

Can anyone please help me in understanding what I am doing wrong? Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Benje

Hello @BarendSteyn,

The easiest is probably to go through the CSV wizard to configure your CSV import: CSV Wizard (Time-series) | Documentation

Else, if you’re not using the CSV wizard, you are constrained by our CSV data acquisition format (CSV acquisition format | API and SDKs references) that requires to have the column timestamp (instead of time).

Let me know if that fixes your issue.

Best,

Louis

Thank you so much for your help. I have come right. I then also just want to use this opportunity to ask if the ESP32 WROOM - DA board is compatible with Edge Impulse?
Kind Rgeards

BJJ Steyn