Update the firmware (Arduino nano 33 BLE sense)

I tried to follow step 2 in this link to update the firmware on arduino nano 33 ble sense on windows but I am getting the following error:

**You're using an untested version of Arduino CLI, this might cause issues (found: 0.21.1, expected: 0.18.x** **Finding Arduino Mbed core...** **arduino:mbed 1.1.6 1.3.0 Arduino mbed-enabled Boards** **Finding Arduino Mbed core OK** **Finding Arduino Nano 33 BLE...** **Error initializing instance: discovery not found: builtin:serial-discovery** **Error initializing instance: discovery not found: builtin:mdns-discovery** **Error initializing instance: discovery not found: builtin:serial-discovery** **Error initializing instance: discovery not found: builtin:mdns-discovery** **Cannot find a connected Arduino Nano 33 BLE development board via 'arduino-cli board list'** **If your board is connected, double-tap on the RESET button to bring the board in recovery mode** **Press any key to continue . . .**

Anyone has a fix for this error?

Hello @Bhishma1812,

I’ve seen this error in the past and I fixed it by double pressing on the reset button before uploading the firmware. Let me know if that works.

Regards,

Louis

Have you resolved the issue?