Unable to crop raw data

Hi I am currently trying to crop my time series data but for data less than a 1000 miliseceonds, I am unable to do it. However for data above that I am able to do it.
My project ID is:97244

Hi @melmel922 ,

Thanks for reporting this. I can reproduce the issue on my side as well. I have filled an issue internally to our tech team and will let you know ASAP of any developments regarding this.

Thanks,
Clinton

Hi Clinton,

Thank for the quick reply. I have also having issue with the deployment for nano ble sense 33. It gives me this error.

/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp:306:25: error: 'NUM_MAX_FUSION_AXIS' was not declared in this scope
 static float fusion_buf[NUM_MAX_FUSION_AXIS];
                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp:306:25: note: suggested alternative: 'NUM_MAX_FUSIONS'
 static float fusion_buf[NUM_MAX_FUSION_AXIS];
                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         NUM_MAX_FUSIONS
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp: In function 'bool fusion_data_callback(const void*, uint32_t)':
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp:313:9: error: 'fusion_buf' was not declared in this scope
         fusion_buf[i] = buffer[i];
         ^~~~~~~~~~
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp:313:9: note: suggested alternative: 'fusion_ready'
         fusion_buf[i] = buffer[i];
         ^~~~~~~~~~
         fusion_ready
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp: In function 'void fusion_read_data(float*, size_t)':
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp:326:21: error: 'fusion_buf' was not declared in this scope
         values[i] = fusion_buf[i];
                     ^~~~~~~~~~
/app/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/src/ingestion-sdk-c/ei_run_impulse.cpp:326:21: note: suggested alternative: 'fusion_ready'
         values[i] = fusion_buf[i];
                     ^~~~~~~~~~
                     fusion_ready
Still building...
Still building...
Still building...

Error during build: exit status 1

real	3m27.635s
user	3m29.218s
sys	2m10.974s
Application exited with code 1

Hi @melmel922 ,

Is it for the same project with cropping issue? If not could you kindly share the project ID?

Thanks,
Clinton

Hi Clinton,
Yes that’s right it is the same project