Unable to connect to edge impulse from arduino nano ble 33

Not able to connect my arduino nano ble 33 sense lite to edge impulse due to an errror

[SER] Failed to get info off device Timeout when waiting for > (timeout: 5000) onConnected
[SER] Serial is connected, trying to read config…
[SER] Failed to get info off device Timeout when waiting for > (timeout: 5000) onConnected
[SER] Serial is connected, trying to read config…

It used to work just fine, allowing me to record quite some data, and then it just suddenly stopped working one day and now I can’t connect it again. I’ve tried reinstalling edge-impulse cli, running edge-impulse-daemon --clean, installing an older Python version as well as updating the currently installed edge impulse firmware. Still no progress, I keep getting the same message every time.

Thanks for your help, I need to solve this because I need this to work for an academic research project of mine.

Matevz

Nevermind! After messing around with it for a few more hours and installing the cli for the third time it started working. No clue how or why but it works and that’s all that matters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @matevz.savora,

Glad you were able to find a fix! Sometimes the CLI tool can be finicky and require re-installation (especially on Windows, I have found).