Trying to do the new FOMO, getting hung on generate features

Hello,

I need help, trying to make my project 2 version into fomo, I cant get FOMO to pop up when it asks me to start training, any ideas why? This is all I get:

Project ID: 85678

As you can see, we don’t get the option to change from SSD to FOMO? Do I have to create an entirely new project? Any help would be appreciated, thank you guys in advance <3.

• Justin

Never mind, I’m a bit slow, solution: switch to Simple visual mode.

I still had it on Expert keras mode.

I mean I could have done it with expert if I copied the code from the example project, but I was just trying to do it the way you guys demonstrate it in the video. Sorry, if you want to me to delete this thread just lmk.

Hi @jumill87,

Great to hear you solved it! No need to delete the post, other developers might run into the same issue and might find it useful :smile:

Thanks,
Clinton

Hello, I am now having a problem with my FOMO model, it only has an F1 score of 10% and wont classify any of my images, any idea why its doing this?

Hi @jumill87 ,

Could you kindly share your project ID?

Thanks,
Clinton

I’m currently trying to retrain it so it wont show any data atm.

Edit: Ok I got this now, I’m not sure if this is good or bad.

Thank you for your help!

Could it be my data? Do I need to retake pictures all over? I am using images from my c922 Logitech webcam so it should work. I can’t think of anything else other than starting a fresh project and taking new pictures.

Hi @jumill87 ,

I have seen the results above are after training for 13 epochs. maybe could you try increasing the number of epochs to sth between 50-100 and compare results?

Thanks,
Clinton

I actually got it now, thank you again. I did 30 epochs and now im at 86%. w00t.

1 Like

Perfect :smile: !

Thanks,
Clinton

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it <3.

1 Like