STM32 STEVAL-STLKT01V1 SensorTile on a Cradle instead of ST B-L475E-IOT01A

@janjongboom can I use a SensorTile STEVAL-STLKT01V1 on a cradle instead of ST B-L475E-IOT01A?

I’m eager to test Edge Impulse for a project I have to help the visually impaired using sound classification.

Hi @rsiquijor, the inferencing part runs as-is on that board and builds and integrates nicely with CubeIDE projects. If you also want to do data collection on the board that requires some porting.

Thanks for the prompt response @janjongboom! Can you please point me the way on how can I use the Nucleoboard STM32L476RG and the SensorTile for data collection. Thanks a lot in advance!

Yes, pretty simple. Just wrap data into the data acquisition format and send it to the ingestion API. You can send the data over e.g. serial or BLE to a computer or phone, wrap it, and send it in.

are you going to fully support STEVAL-STWINKT1 ?

Hi @kmashal, you can already deploy to STEVAL-STWINKT1 both through C++ library export and STM32Cube.AI exports. You can grab data from that kit through the data forwarder (for anything up to 150Hz) or just push data directly to the ingestion API as stated above.

We won’t do a full client at this point - significant effort and we try to limit it to a single board per silicon party.

Can i use mbed os to deploy the edge impulse library and flash STEVAL-STLKT01V1 because i dont like the stm32cubeIDE ?

Hi @tiriotis,

You can definitely use mbed OS as your board is compatible with it.
Check our tutorial to get started: https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/docs/running-your-impulse-mbed

Aurelien

@aurel I don’t think this is correct. SensorTile does not seem to be compatible with Mbed.

Thanks for your help , as a result the only way to deploy the edge impulse library is via stm32cubeIDE in SensorTile .