Split segments jump to the left side of the frame when zooming in

Hi,

I noticed that the segments I added when splitting my data jump to the right side of the frame when I zoom in or out.
Last week I didn’t have this problem yet.

Kind regards

Hi @Rhune

Can you share some screenshots, and the project ID please?

Thanks

Eoin

Hi Eoin

Sure! The project ID is 268894.
Between image 1 and 2, I zoomed in.
Between image 2 and 3, I zoomed out again.
(I can only import 1 image so the other 2 can be found in the following replies)

Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Hi Eoin
I still get the same problem, do you have any idea what is causing this?
Thank you in advance!

Hi Eoin,

The problem still seems to occur, any thoughts on why this is happening?
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Rhune

Hi @Rhune

Thanks for the report, it has been logged as a bug. This post was also noted to the bug so once it gets picked up they should update here.

Best

Eoin

Hi @Rhune

The team has tried to reproduce but cannot get the same results, I too have tried, even on your project:

Zoom out with 4 and zoom in again doesn’t give any problems for me:

Can you try the latest version of chrome? Also please share the exact browser version you are using.
Thanks!

Eoin

Hi Eoin,

Thanks for trying!
I am using the 121.0.6167.161 version of Chrome, which should be the latest version and I have also tried using other browsers, such as Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but I still encounter the same problem.
Maybe my laptop is the problem then?

Cheers,
Rhune

@Eoin I can confirm I have the same issue on Safari 17.3 and Chrome 121.0.6167.184. This seems to be a cross-browser issue. Below a video-capture of what is happening. This isn’t happening 100% of the time, but scrolling faster in and out does seem to trigger the bug more frequent, and the issue seems to be more prominent on Chrome. I do not have any extensions enabled on any of the browsers. No errors seem to pop up in the JS console either.

Link to screen recording: https://youtu.be/eukU3fsyEMo

1 Like