Sensor Fusion using Acoustic Data and Environmental parameters

Question/Issue:
Hello, I am working on a project that involves acoustic data and environmental parameters (temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide). I collected acoustic and environmental data in the same way, and I wanted to use multi-modal sensing techniques or sensor fusion to create a single robust model capable of identifying both acoustic and environmental signatures. When environmental parameters change, instead of relying on a single parameter, acoustic signatures should be used to ensure that ongoing activities are correct.

The environmental data is in Excel (.csv) with four columns: three for environmental data and one for output, while the acoustic datasets are in.wav. I became completely lost while following Edge Impulse Docs’ tutorials on Data Fusion and Sensor Fusion with Embeddings. If you require any additional information, I can provide it. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Ipyana

You will want to add two or more custom sensors then, the easiest way is with an arduino or pi via python

Best

Eoin

1 Like

Thank you very much!
I will try my level best to follow each step and when I get lost I will come back here.

1 Like