Please increase my time limit!

I am training my model, however I have a lot of labels so it takes a long time for it to be accurate.

Can someone please increase my time limit. I would really appreciate it.

This is the error I get:

ERR: DeadlineExceeded - Job was active longer than specified deadline Try decreasing the number of windows or reducing the number of training cycles. If the error persists then you can contact support at hello@edgeimpulse.com to increase this time limit.

Terminated by user

Job failed (see above)

Hi @ZsombolyBalazs,

The time limit has already been increased on your project but the high number of classes will most likely prevent having decent results.
We have additional performances features we could enable. Could you let me know by email about your use case/target device? aurelien@edgeimpulse.com

Thanks,
Aurelien

Hi @aurel

I have sent you an email. Can you take a look?

I would really appreciate it.

It’s done :slight_smile:

Aurelien

I am implementing rain not rain classification and the system is asking me to increase the time limit. Could you help me as well?

Hello @nash,

Can you also check our documentation for some tips to stay within the 20-min limit?

Let me know if that works.

Regards,

Louis

I have already done that but at cost of accuracy

Hello @nash,

• If it is for a sustainable cause, I can up your limit if you explain in details your project here.
  • If it is for a commercial project, I invite you to contact our sales team.
  • If it is for testing purposes, you can use the tips I shared above.
  • Also note, if you are willing to share your project publicly, you can put a nice description on the your project’s description (https://www.edgeimpulse.com/blog/showcase-your-public-projects-with-markdown-readmes) with as many context as you can, goal of this project, etc… and I can review it to increase your time limit.

Regards,

Louis

I am working to detect rain or not rain using the built-in Microphone of Arduino and vibration detection using Raspberry pi. Sure, I can make my project public once I organize rain, not rain readme. but I want to participate in the July competition with rain not rain classification. Is it also possible to do the training locally and upload the saved model so that edge impulse will help me to generate the C++/Arduino library

Hello @nash,

Can you share your project ID here please?

Regards,

Louis

Hi @louis: the project ID is 114543

thank you.

Hello @nash,

Done, looking forward to read about your public project :wink:

Regards,

Louis