Deploying my impulse with accuracy greater than 90% (C++ library) - OK
Running the impulse on live classification to get raw features - OK
Building the application and flash the board - OK
However when I open the serial terminal I always get the same data. Whatever audio I play, the model always prints the same result. Eg:
I have checked each step and the only possible anomaly may be this: when I build the application with “make - j”, the terminal works fine, but at the end it throws a sample of errors that seem to indicate that the compilation has been interrupted or is it incomplete.
Thanks for your short and complete answer, I will analyze the firmware code to use the part of my interest.
This programming strategy is better, since versions of gnu make, CLI, arm-none-eabi and drivers are continually changing, so tutorials and videos become obsolete in no longer time.