Multi-Impusle with Arduino Libraries for Xiao ESP32 S3

Hello, I’ve recently been looking into having two separate models running on a Xiao ESP32 S3 by merging the two together. However, when looking into the documentation posted on Edge Impulse, I noticed that the file names and files themselves weren’t quite the same. For example, the documentation has files such as tflite-traned.cpp, whereas the current tflite-model file does not have this file at all.

So, my question is, how would I go about merging the two models together now? Which variables and lines of code do I need to rename and change in order to get it to work?

Hello @ianc,

Please check out the python script in the custom deployment block:

If you don’t want to add the deployment block to your organization, you can also test the scripts locally. That should be more convenient than modifying all the files.

Also:

For example, the documentation has files such as tflite-traned.cpp, whereas the current tflite-model file does not have this file at all.

This will depend if you downloaded the cpp libraries using the EON compiler or not. See https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/docs/tutorials/advanced-inferencing/multi-impulse#rename-the-tflite-model-files

Best,

Louis