Install Edge Impulse CLI

I am new here, and completely have no idea about any code as I am just an electrical engineering student.
I followed the instructions and installed Python and Node already trying to install edge impulse in my own laptop.
But I don’t really know what it means and where I can run the code (Python or Node):

I am trying to do some progress on my Final Year Project, and use the data forwarder to upload the data to edge impulse. It seems like I have stucked here for a while.

Hi @JKFF21,

You need to run this command in a terminal. On Windows, press Windows key and type cmd. On macOS/Linux, open the terminal application.

Aurelien

I have run the code in cmd and the following stuff showed up.

You’re probably missing the additional node.js tools, it should be selected when installing Node.js.
In the Windows Menu -> Node.js, you should have an option to install Additional Node.js tools. After that you can retry installing the CLI.

Aurelien

I got this when I am trying to use the data forwarder

Here is what the serial monitor showed on Arduino IDE

Hi @JKFF21,

Which board are you using?
The access denied usually means the com port is opened by another application. Can you close the Arduino IDE or any serial application you’re using and run the data forwarder again?

Aurelien

I am using Arduino H7 lite acting as a host and Nicla Sense me as a slave. I fixed this issue but the plot looks so wrong…