Inquiry Regarding Integration of Edge Impulse Data into Jupyter Notebook for Random Forest Model Application

Question/Issue:
Inquiry Regarding Integration of Edge Impulse Data into Jupyter Notebook for Random Forest Model Application
Project ID:

Context/Use case: I am actively engaged in various work-related projects using Edge Impulse. I have successfully uploaded my entire dataset onto Edge Impulse, applied several preprocessing filters, implemented a classifier, and subsequently trained and tested the model. Consequently, my entire project is now prepared within the Edge Impulse platform.

I have a specific query regarding the application of a random forest model to my dataset. To achieve this, I intend to use Jupyter Notebook. My objective is to extract the preprocessed data from Edge Impulse and utilize it in Jupyter Notebook for further analysis. Could you kindly guide me on the process for accomplishing this? If it is indeed feasible, I would greatly appreciate any relevant links or helpful documentation you could share.

1 Like

Hi @toqeerali,

You can use our web API to download post-processed features. Specifically, see this API call: https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/reference/downloaddspdata

1 Like