Image classification using ESP32 camera

Is thare any example program which allows me to do image classification along with streaming?

Hi @qistraining9

Yes you can simply run your impulse from the cli with the debug flag and then view the output in your browser. The address to view on will appear just after your impulse initiates:
edge-impulse-run-impulse --**debug**

Best

Eoin

Thank you so much for replay Eoin but I am new to this could you please guide me step by step. or let me give you clear understanding about my work environment I am using AI thinker esp32 camera and arduino IDE.I have created a model in Edge impulse and getting that model as a arduino librerie and I am using the ESP32 camera example present in that librerie.Is thare any arduino code example for both streaming and classification like ESP32-Cam-Edge-Impulse/Examples/Advanced-Image-Classification at main · luisomoreau/ESP32-Cam-Edge-Impulse · GitHub

Actually that webserver dashbord is very nice but it is showing errors to me

Please don’t mind I am eagerly waiting for your reply

@Eoin Thank you so much for replay Eoin but I am new to this could you please guide me step by step. or let me give you clear understanding about my work environment I am using AI thinker esp32 camera and arduino IDE.I have created a model in Edge impulse and getting that model as a arduino librerie and I am using the ESP32 camera example present in that librerie.Is thare any arduino code example for both streaming and classification like ESP32-Cam-Edge-Impulse/Examples/Advanced-Image-Classification at main · luisomoreau/ESP32-Cam-Edge-Impulse · GitHub

Actually that webserver dashbord is very nice but it is showing errors to me