I would like your help in choosing a plan

Hello,

I have a question about using EdgeImpulse for our startup regarding a smart ring that has an Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometer sensors. We will be using EdgeImpulse for gesture recognition to train data and use it in our product.

The customer will not have access to the source code and trained/build model from EdgeImpulse.

We plan to sell our product firstly using crowdfunding (Kickstarter, Indiegogo), and then using our E-shop, will the Community Plan be sufficient for us to be able to sell our product ?

Thank you so much for your precious time, have a lovely day!

Hello @conring.store,

One of my colleague will contact by email shortly (or has already do). Feel free to schedule a call with her to go over the pricing details.
In the meantime, you can have a look at our term of services:

Short answer is no, you cannot commercialize a product with the Community Plan:

(a) Free User License . Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Edge Impulse grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to electronically access and use the Site, the Free Services and Output generated from the Free Services (“Free Services Output ”) solely for your internal Non-Commercial Use.”

Best,

Louis