How to include vectors

…/spectral/processing.hpp:26:10: fatal error: vector: No such file or directory #include

This is the error/

Hi @pratyush, how are you compiling? You’ll need to enable -std=c++11 to compile the library (this Makefile has all the required flags).

I have the same error compiling in Arduino IDE on a Arduino UNO

In file included from d:\Users\Ritchie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ei--project-1-arduino-1.0.1\src/edge-impulse-sdk/dsp/spectral/spectral.hpp:27:0,
from d:\Users\Ritchie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ei-
-project-1-arduino-1.0.1\src/edge-impulse-sdk/classifier/ei_run_dsp.h:27,
from d:\Users\Ritchie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ei--project-1-arduino-1.0.1\src/edge-impulse-sdk/classifier/ei_run_classifier.h:30,
from d:\Users\Ritchie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ei-
-project-1-arduino-1.0.1\src/-project-1_inference.h:37,
from C:\Users\Ritchie\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_379218\static_buffer.ino:24:
d:\Users\Ritchie\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ei-
-project-1-arduino-1.0.1\src/edge-impulse-sdk/dsp/spectral/processing.hpp:26:10: fatal error: vector: No such file or directory
#include
^~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

is there a fix?

@ritchieheirmans I don’t think this’ll ever work on the Arduino Uno. We need C++11 and a standard library but this will not fit on the Uno with its 2K SRAM.

Hi Jan,
Thanks for the fast reply.
I’m trying to build a model to detect a fall of a autonomous cleaning robot. using data of an accelerometer.
What would the minimum requirement be for a dev board to run this kind of model?

Hi @ritchieheirmans, here’s some performance metrics for many models: https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/docs/inference-performance-metrics

But a Cortex-M0+ should probably be enough, any of the new Arduino Nano models will work.