How to disconnect?

I have successfully completed the continuous motion demo - but wish to leave “project 1” so I can go back and play with the parameters later. I have created “project 2” for the faucet demo - but my board shows connected for project 1 but not for project 2. The only way I can do it seems to be to use serial daemon -clean and start all over again but I am getting errors like " MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 end listeners added to [ReadStream]. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit
(node:16220) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 keypress listeners added to [ReadStream]. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit".

To prove I have tried reading everything you will find on page https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/docs/cli-installation that the first three links give 404. The link to edge impulse- daemon,uploader and parquet uploader. Not really important since I think the actual links are on the left below the Edge Impulse CLI - installation link.

However, is there a preferred way of swapping projects??

p.s. In the end I got it working by a) running the AT+CLEARCONFIG command and then when it said
I wasn’t connected to wifi - I typed n because it was. Then it worked!

@kimwo, actually just use --clean, it calls AT+CLEARCONFIG underneath and then sets the right API keys for your project. The warnings are OK, will tune them to not show up. Will add a section in the docs on this.

that the first three links give 404

Thanks! Have fixed them.

This has got to be the fastest response on a forum I have seen. Very effective. Thanks.

:rocket: Thanks @kimwo!