Firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense for continuous audio

I’ve been successful at deploying to device from Edge Impulse and then using ‘edge-impulse-run-impulse --continuous’ from a command prompt and the output is much better and more accurate than the arduino library deployment that works with the arduino IDE with the 2 second wait between loops. So to accomplish the continuous model while maintaining the custom coding ability of the IDE, I understand that I need to build and flash the firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense and then swap the model-parameters and tflite-model folders from a C++ Library deployment of my model. I understand how to swap the files, but I’m having trouble building and flashing the firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense files. If I try to upload I get a lot of #include errors that certain files are missing. I’m used to IDE environments but not command line tools. How do I (./arduino-build.sh --build) and (./arduino-build.sh --flash) the firmware library so that I can edit the files and achieve on device continuous audio with programmed outputs?

Hi @timlester, we only support building the firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense project through the CLI, not through the Arduino IDE. But other than that it should work if you swap out the two folders.

I’ve seen the request for continuous inferencing as a normal Arduino sketch, so we’ll be putting something together but it might be a few weeks.