Find posterior parameters errors

**Question/Issue: When I try to find posterior parameters on the project identified below, the process never ends and I see the errors below. I’ve tried multiple times with the same result.

Any ideas?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/app/ra_get_posterior_imu.py”, line 143, in
_, model, _ = converter.convertKerasToSyntiant(ei_model_func, x_eval=x_eval_subset, chip=“NDP120_B0”)
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/converter.py”, line 602, in convertKerasToSyntiant
syntiant_package, _ = converter_utils.create_syntiant_package(
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/utils/converter_utils.py”, line 374, in create_syntiant_package
networks, metadata_json, power_profile = allocator_utils.allocate_sc2_networks(
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/model_allocator.py”, line 686, in allocate_sc2_networks
layers_added += nn.build(
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/architectures/syntiant_neural_network.py”, line 356, in build
priority += layer.build(priority, resource_allocator, cache_mode)
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/core2_layers/base_dnn.py”, line 711, in build
self.allocate_paramem(resource_allocator)
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/core2_layers/base_dnn.py”, line 1156, in allocate_paramem
self.allocate_kernel_parameters(resource_allocator)
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/core2_layers/base_dnn.py”, line 1177, in allocate_kernel_parameters
self.weight_adx = resource_allocator.allocate_param(size)
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/resources/resource_allocator.py”, line 70, in allocate_param
adx = self._param_mem.malloc(size, reclaimable=False)
File “/app/syntiant-ndp-model-converter/source/syntiant-model-converter/syntiant_model_converter/model_allocation/resources/memory_bank.py”, line 149, in malloc
raise ValueError(“Out of memory, asked: {}”.format(hex(size)))
ValueError: Out of memory, asked: 0x10000
Attached to job 16678894…

**Project ID: 359241

Context/Use case:

Hi @Brian_Willess_avnet

For the Syntiant TinyML board you need to uncheck this:

Hope this resolves your issue if not let me know and we can review the firmware settings.

Best

Eoin