Feature Request: @jenny
When setting the object detection bounding boxes for 100’s of images it presently works great just could be better with two additions:
A next button when setting the bounding boxes that saves and takes you to the next image in the list.
Hot keys for any previously entered bounding box labels, suggest alt-1 for the first label, alt-2 for the next… which sets or changes the default label. Would allow setting many bounding boxes on one image fast and easy.
The bounding boxes will also need annotated “-1”, “-2”, etc.
The following features are based around making the “Data Aquisition” feature faster and easier to use. Specifically navigating the sample image files, editing labels, and placing bounding boxes.
Feature Request: Bulk Bounding Box Editor
- Example Use Case #1: Remove
4th bounding box in all sample images selected.
- Example Use Case #2: Set all bounding box attributes to the same value, e.g.,
- Allow one to upload just a
"bounding.boxes.labels" file. As it is now I must Export the whole dataset, edit the
bounding box file, then Upload the whole image dataset.
Feature Request: Place Bounding Box of Fixed Size Tool
- Configure tool:
- Pre-set bounding box. Set
- This enables this tool.
- Tool is sticky, aka, enabled until turned off.
- Open image via
Left-click on the image and the bounding box draws itself (right then down).
Feature Request: Auto-Close “Edit Labels” Window Tool
- Configure tool:
number of bounding boxes placed before Auto-Close executes.
- Select image.
- Draw a bounding box.
IF bounding box count equals preset count
THEN start Auto-Close timer.
IF time is expired
THEN close window by clicking the
"Save Labels" button for user.
IF Auto-Cycle tool is enabled
THEN open next image.
Feature Request: Edit Labels
- Keyboard usage:
- Allow one to use the keyboard to execute the
"Save Labels" or the @Rocksetta
- Auto-Cycle usage:
- Allow one to select the image(s) to label or re-label like the
checkmark feature in data Filters.
- Then when the user is done with one image and clicks the button
the next image appears for label editing.
Feature Request: Re-check the filter checkbox for the user
a. Set a
Filter = Show Unlabeled Samples.
b. Select and delete a sample.
c. The sample gets deleted.
d. Feature Request →
- The checkbox on the this particular filter gets unchecked.
- Please re-check the box and re-populate the File List.
Feature Request: Allow multi-file renaming.
Feature Request: Intuitive Sample Navigation
- Allow one to move from one sample to the next via the keyboard like most image viewers.