Failed to get info off device timeout

Oh yeah, you were right. I was running both the Arduino IDE and trying to run the daemon at the same time. However, still having the same error as above:

Serial is connected, trying to read config...
[SER] Failed to get info off device Timeout when waiting for >  (timeout: 5000) onConnected

Any other tips?

try selecting another port

Hi @janjongboom kindly help. This is the issue i am facing. I am running Arduino Nano RP2040 on Ubuntu 20.04.5.

Setting upload host in device...Error while setting up device Error: Failed to set upload host: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
    at EiSerialProtocol.setUploadHost (/path/.nvm/versions/node/v16.0.0/lib/node_modules/edge-impulse-cli/build/shared/daemon/ei-serial-protocol.js:298:19)
    at async setupWizard (/path/.nvm/versions/node/v16.0.0/lib/node_modules/edge-impulse-cli/build/cli/daemon.js:600:17)
    at async SerialConnector.connectLogic (nvm/versions/node/v16.0.0/lib/node_modules/edge-impulse-cli/build/cli/daemon.js:477:17)
[SER] Cannot connect to remote management API using daemon, failed to read apiKey, deviceId or deviceType from device. Restarting your development board might help. Retrying in 5 seconds...
[WS ] Connecting to wss://remote-mgmt.edgeimpulse.com
[WS ] Connected to wss://remote-mgmt.edgeimpulse.com
[WS ] Failed to authenticate, API key not correct? Missing deviceId

Hi @aurel, I am running the Arduino Nano RP2040,however my i cant seem to register my device on edge pulse platform. I am trying to connect to device using chrome browser.

I suspect your Edge Impulse CLI is out-of-date.

Running the daemon…
C:\edge-impulse-daemon

Should result in…

Edge Impulse serial daemon v1.16.1
Endpoints:
    Websocket: wss://remote-mgmt.edgeimpulse.com
    API:       https://studio.edgeimpulse.com
    Ingestion: https://ingestion.edgeimpulse.com

[SER] Connecting to COM5
[SER] Serial is connected, trying to read config...
[SER] Retrieved configuration
[SER] Device is running AT command version 1.7.0

To update the CLI…
C:\npm update -g edge-impulse-cli

1 Like

flash the memory then try this…

Thank you worked like charm

1 Like

You can try to delete the device and then connect it again.