Expert Mode for Spectral Analysis Processing Block

Hello,
In designing a model using motion data for example the Continuous motion recognition on the edge impulse tutorial page, the spectral analysis processing block is used to extract 33 features. I want to know if there is way to switch to expert mode just like it is possible to switch to expert mode with the learning block.

Thanks.

Hello @Vincent ,

There is no “expert” mode like the ones you can see on the learning blocks to customize the Keras code. However, you can create your own custom processing blocks: Building custom processing blocks
For inspiration we have published all our own blocks here: GitHub - edgeimpulse/processing-blocks: Signal processing blocks

Do not hesitate to share your custom blocks with the community here if you feel like it, I’m sure it’d help others.

Regards,

Louis

@louis Thanks for the prompt response.
I will look into it and will be happy to share my custom block after developing it.

By the way, is there another way to get Arduino Nano BLE connected to the edge impulse studio aside from using the CLI method? Seems not be to working for me .

You can try connecting it using the WebUSB method in the data acquisition view:

Is your issue comes from the CLI installation or with the daemon?

Regards,

Louis

1 Like

Thanks. I am able to connect now via the WebUSB.
I think it is from the daemon, I am not sure. Because when I enter the command below, I get the error shown below.

edge-impulse-daemon

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\Vincent\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\edge-impulse-cli\build\cli\daemon.js'