ESP32 Camera Tensorflow problem

Hi!

I’m trying to run a setup.cc for my sensor-application which uses the C++ library from my Edge Impulse project inside my ESP-IDF directory. I’ve used this example project to as reference but i’ve got the following issues when i’ve included #include “ei_run_classifier.h”.
I’ve read that GitHub - tanakamasayuki/Arduino_TensorFlowLite_ESP32: Allows you to run machine learning models locally on your ESP32 device. might fix these problems but i think the problems are .c specific. Any insight on what i might do wrong or how to fix them?

/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:3206:41: error: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   const flatbuffers::Vector<float> *min() const {
                                         ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:3209:41: error: macro "max" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   const flatbuffers::Vector<float> *max() const {
                                         ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:3234:38: error: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
            verifier.VerifyVector(min()) &&
                                      ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:3236:38: error: macro "max" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
            verifier.VerifyVector(max()) &&
                                      ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:8011:17: error: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
       : min(0.0f),
                 ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:8012:17: error: macro "max" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
         max(0.0f),
                 ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:8026:13: error: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   float min() const {
             ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:8029:13: error: macro "max" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   float max() const {

/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:13919:19: error: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   { auto _e = min(); _o->min = _e; }
                   ^
/Users/richard/esp/project/sensor/edge-impulse-sdk/tensorflow/lite/schema/schema_generated.h:13920:19: error: macro "max" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   { auto _e = max(); _o->max = _e; }
                   ^

Running the example project through esp-idf also meant that i needed to import “dl_matrix3du_t” which i had a hard time finding a reasonable component. I managed to find this this library which worked for me but if there are any other examples of how to import it, that would be gladly appreciated.

Hello @richard_gotthard123,

This project was created using Arduino not ESP-IDF and is now deprecated because of some changes in the main espressif repo. It was indeed using esp-face which was available at the time in the espressif github org.

Feel free to let the community know when you have an end-to-end project working with ESP-IDF. I’ve seen a lot of interest around it.

Best,

Louis