Error when running classify.py on jetson nano

Question/Issue:
in running classify.py, I can run using the modelfile downloaded using the command “edge-impulse-runner --download modelfile.eim”.

but when I tried to download using the edge impulse Linux (ARMv7) studio to get the .eim, after I downloaded and tried to run classify.py using the downloaded model from the studio I got an error like this

cdast@cdast-desktop:~/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio$ python3.7 classify.py project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim 11
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "classify.py", line 84, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "classify.py", line 48, in main
    model_info = runner.init()
  File "/home/cdast/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/edge_impulse_linux/audio.py", line 134, in init
    model_info = super(AudioImpulseRunner, self).init()
  File "/home/cdast/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/edge_impulse_linux/runner.py", line 26, in init
    raise Exception('Model file "' + self._model_path + '" is not executable')
Exception: Model file "/home/cdast/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio/project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim" is not executable

when I give permission to use

cdast@cdast-desktop:~/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio$ chmod +x /home/cdast/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio/project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim

i get an error like this

cdast@cdast-desktop:~/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio$ python3.7 classify.py project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim 11
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "classify.py", line 84, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "classify.py", line 48, in main
    model_info = runner.init()
  File "/home/cdast/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/edge_impulse_linux/audio.py", line 134, in init
    model_info = super(AudioImpulseRunner, self).init()
  File "/home/cdast/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/edge_impulse_linux/runner.py", line 30, in init
    self._runner = subprocess.Popen([self._model_path, socket_path], stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py", line 800, in __init__
    restore_signals, start_new_session)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py", line 1551, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg, err_filename)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/cdast/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio/project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim': '/home/cdast/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio/project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim'

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Project ID:

HI @Rifhans

Does this file exist?

/home/cdast/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio/project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim’: '/home/cdast/linux-sdk-python/examples/audio/project-2-linux-armv7-v16.eim

Where did you get this path?

I dont see it listed in the repo:

Best

Eoin

@Rifhans actually it was pointed out to me by our team that you are using an incorrect eim file you are using is the wrong architecture it should be the aarch64 eim and the chmod you want to use is u+x

chmod u+x <eim>

Best

Eoin

thank you sir, its work