Error to connect camera ov7675

**Question/Issue // How to connect camera OV7675 to my project
Project ID: // 318426
Hello everyone, I am working on a project to object detection by using tinyML kit (arduino nano33 BLE) .When I completed the steps and started running the example I get this error:

I tried to solve the problem and ran this code: edge-impulse-run-impulse
I also got this error:

I hope to help :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,
Sorry for what you are experiencing.
Have you installed the correct library for the Camera OV7675?
From your terminal, I can suggest the following,

• Make sure you have changed the mode from flash mode but pressing a reset button once.
  • Change the deployment option instead of using a Library, try to deploy using a Flash file related to the operating system you are using.
1 Like

@Ipyana Thank you very much for your interest. I downloaded the OV767X Library because I did not find a library specifically for the OV7675 camera. I will give you feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@eng771.ruqaya.alaa If you are using Arduino IDE, include that Library you have downloaded then go to File->Examples->Arduino_767X->ConnectionTest. Compile the code, then upload it to your Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense, and check if the camera is detected.

Library link: Arduino_OV767X - Arduino Reference download 0.0.2 latest.

1 Like

@Ipyana I cannot include it in the examples as U did, as it is downloaded in the libraries :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@eng771.ruqaya.alaa If you have installed it successful on your Arduino IDE, go to File->Examples->Arduino_767X then choose ConnectionTest. This works for both installations using either Library Manager or add library as zip file. So, if you are using Arduino IDE, please check the example using the path I have provided.

1 Like

@Ipyana I’m really sorry to bother you with me, but that’s how it appears to me, not with examples :pensive:

@team please help :frowning_face:

@eng771.ruqaya.alaa I understand that each library has its own set of examples, which are displayed in separate windows. To access them, click the down arrow next to “Examples for Arduino Nano” and select the desired sensor from the list. Next, choose Arduino OV767X and then select ConnectionTest.

If you don’t mind, we can have a Google Meet or use AnyDesk remote desktop to find a solution. Please let me know which option works better for you.

1 Like

@Ipyana Thank you for your clarification. I applied the example and got the same result :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@eng771.ruqaya.alaa Did you encounter any error or warning messages related to the OV767X camera or Mbed OS during compiling or uploading?

@Ipyana
WARNING: library Arduino_OV767X-0.0.2 claims to run on mbed architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on mbed_nano architecture(s).
Sketch uses 96176 bytes (9%) of program storage space. Maximum is 983040 bytes.
Global variables use 96912 bytes (36%) of dynamic memory, leaving 165232 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes.
Device : nRF52840-QIAA
Version : Arduino Bootloader (SAM-BA extended) 2.0 [Arduino:IKXYZ]
Address : 0x0
Pages : 256
Page Size : 4096 bytes
Total Size : 1024KB
Planes : 1
Lock Regions : 0
Locked : none
Security : false
Erase flash

Done in 0.000 seconds
Write 96184 bytes to flash (24 pages)
[==============================] 100% (24/24 pages)
Done in 4.009 seconds

To resolve any issues related to Mbed Architecture on your Arduino IDE, you can try uninstalling all boards from the board’s manager associated with it and then install the latest version from the Boards Manager. Make sure that you select Mbed OS by Arduino. As an example, I have installed two boards - Mbed OS Edge Boards and Arduino Mbed OS Nano Boards.

1 Like

@Ipyana Hello again, I am sorry about that, but I solved the error thanks to you, and now I have another error :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@eng771.ruqaya.alaa Well, can you check the proposed solutions from this source: Arduino-Error Uploading Sketch

1 Like