Error in list_deployment_targets()

Question/Issue:
The function “ei.model.list_deployment_targets()” and other throw the following error:

ValidationError: 2 validation errors for DeploymentTarget
supportedEngines -> 0
  value is not a valid enumeration member; permitted: 'tflite', 'tflite-eon', 'tensorrt', 'tensaiflow', 'drp-ai', 'tidl', 'akida', 'syntiant' (type=type_error.enum; enum_values=[<DeploymentTargetEngine.TFLITE: 'tflite'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TFLITE_EON: 'tflite-eon'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TENSORRT: 'tensorrt'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TENSAIFLOW: 'tensaiflow'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.DRP_AI: 'drp-ai'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TIDL: 'tidl'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.AKIDA: 'akida'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.SYNTIANT: 'syntiant'>])
preferredEngine
  value is not a valid enumeration member; permitted: 'tflite', 'tflite-eon', 'tensorrt', 'tensaiflow', 'drp-ai', 'tidl', 'akida', 'syntiant' (type=type_error.enum; enum_values=[<DeploymentTargetEngine.TFLITE: 'tflite'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TFLITE_EON: 'tflite-eon'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TENSORRT: 'tensorrt'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TENSAIFLOW: 'tensaiflow'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.DRP_AI: 'drp-ai'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.TIDL: 'tidl'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.AKIDA: 'akida'>, <DeploymentTargetEngine.SYNTIANT: 'syntiant'>])

A few weeks back this used to work. Is there a way to manually set these supportedEngines/preferredEngine?
Project ID: 213343

Context/Use case: I am deploying for the ti-launchpad with my own model.

Thanks for the response.

Hi @chan123chan,

I reported the issue to our engineering team.
In the meantime you can call this API endpoint and look for the ‘format’ values to use in the next deploy() function.

Aurelien

@chan123chan, this has been fixed.

Run pip install -U edgeimpulse-api and you should be good.

Aurelien

Thank you very much for the fast response.
So the error was that I had not upgraded the edgeimpulse-api.
For others I used:

pip list | grep edge*
edgeimpulse                  1.0.3
edgeimpulse-api              1.23.0

Kind regards
Elias