EON Tuner Fails to run

Hi,

I have a project which takes inputs as raw data and is then fed directly into the neural network.
I want to use the EON tuner to find the best model. However, the EON tuner fails to run with the following error:

Here is the link to the project:

Any idea on how to resolve this error?

Regards,
Pratyush

Hi @pratyush,

EON Tuner is currently supported for audio, image or motion projects. I see you have some other type of sensor which is why the search is failing.

Aurelien

Hi @aurel,

The data here is ECG signal which is represented in float values in volts. I had uploaded it using ingestion API in form of JSON files. I would like to understand how the EON tuner identifies the project as audio or accelerometer type?
What changes shall I do in the data format so that, the EON tuner considers the data for tuning? Here is a snippet for your reference:

Regards,
Pratyush

Hi @aurel ,

I also tried using the continuous motion recognition project and there also I’m getting the same error when running the eon tuner.

Regards,
Pratyush

Hi @pratyush,

Thanks for reporting this issue, i’ve identified the cause and I will deploy a fix for this tomorrow at latest. I’ll post an update here as soon as the fix is live.

Best,
Mathijs

Hi @mathijs ,

Thanks for looking into this. Let me know once you have deployed the fix.

Regards,
Pratyush

Hi @pratyush ,

A fix for this issue is live now. Please let us know if the issue is not resolved.

Best,
Mathijs

1 Like