Hi,
I had created a project in Edge Impulse studio with public access. The intent was to detect motion. Last week, I had collected data and uploaded the same. Project Name = MagicWand. This week, I tried to create an impulse for the same but was denied. The error message instead asked me to clone my project before proceeding further. Hence, I had to clone to a new project: MagicWand_clone.
Can you please check why Edge Impulse studio has this behavior. It doesn’t seem right.
Hi @fanofai - that behaviour indicates that you are looking at the public version of your project that is accessible to everyone, and not the main version that you own and edit.
When you make a project public, the public version is shared at a new URL. The public version has the word public in it after studio.edgeimpulse.com, whereas the project you work on as the word studio in the the URL after studio.edgepimpulse.com.