Edge-Impulse-Run-Impulse stuck at sampling... in CMD

Hi,

I have tried to follow the continuous-motion-recognition walk through to build an impulse to be deploy on Arduino 33 Nano Sense.

While it can run but it stuck at sampling… at the 2nd iteration.
Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi @stomper,

A few thoughts and questions for you:

Are you trying to connect to the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense in a different terminal at the same time as the edge-impulse-run-impulse command? Like through the Web GUI in the Edge Impulse Studio Data Acquistion tab or through the edge-impulse-daemon?

How many times have you tried to run the impulse via edge-impulse-run-impulse after flashing and resetting your device? Does it always get stuck on specifically the second iteration?

Have you tried a different USB port / cable from your Nano to your computer?

Thanks!
Jenny

1 Like

Hi @jenny Thank you for your reply.

I have since shutdown my pc. As of just now I tried to open up the terminal and run the edge-impulse-run-impulse and the result is as follows:

Meanwhile, I did not open the dashboard from edgeimpulse website via browser.

How many times have you tried to run the impulse via edge-impulse-run-impulse after flashing and resetting your device?
1 to 2 time with everytime facing the same issue.
After flashing the device, I would close the terminal and open a new terminal to key in “edge-impulse-run-impulse” and select the correct com port

Does it always get stuck on specifically the second iteration?
Not always, sometime it stuck on the first “sampling…” iteration

Question: Do i need to close the dashboard in the web browser before i run “edge-impulse-run-impulse” in the terminal

Have you tried a different USB port / cable from your Nano to your computer?
I have tried a different cable, there is once it run 5 times before it stops at “sampling…” again
I tried to unplugged and connect back the device from the computer, close and relaunch the terminal and run the “edge-impulse-run-impulse” command. It stuck at the 2nd iteration of “sampling…”
all these while, only one terminal is active/opened

My project ID is 54609. Just in case you need to take a look. Thank you.