CSV Wizard - Timestamp column

Hi, all! I am trying to upload one CSV file as an example to CSV Wizard. The data is a time series data which included the timestamp (refer to the figure below for reference).

I am facing the issue of Invalid: need at least two rows of data for the timestamp column which I do not have idea how to solve. I tried to split the timestamp column to date and time, but the error still the same. So may I know do there have anyone going through this? Any solution or guidance would be appreciated.

By the way, the reason of only one timestamp but not every seconds of data is because I have calculated the average of the data in 1 minutes. The dataset which I going to upload will look something like this:

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Yin

The timestamp units are milliseconds.

2 Likes

@KeYin,

Here it seems that your CSV contains only one row, you would need at least two rows so we can calculate the sampling frequency using the time difference between the two rows.

Best,

Louis

1 Like

Hi @MMarcial,
Thanks for your reminder. But I have no idea on the timestamp units. Do you mean I should convert the timestamp to millisecond? In my case, I have the timestamp which contain date and time in every seconds. So I have no idea the way of doing the conversion. Any solution or guidance on this?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Yin

Hi @louis ,
Thanks for your advice. I have tried to have two rows in CSV Wizard. It works without error message now!
May I know what is the use of calculating the sampling frequency?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Yin

Hello @KeYin,

I am not sure but I believe we convert the timestamp format to milliseconds and then we do a difference between the two samples.
And to get the frequency in hertz we do 1000 ms / time-difference so you can have the number of samples per seconds.

Not sure that was super clear let me know if I can clarify.

Best,

Louis