Corrupt project due to bad timesteps

Question/Issue:
Similar to Underflow Error, I uploaded some time-series data with incorrect timesteps. I believe the project is now corrupted, as I get the error

“An error occurred when serving your request: value out of range: underflow”

when trying to open it.

Could you please take a look? If needed, any corrupting data can be deleted.

Project ID:

Context/Use case:

1 Like

Hello @christopher.clingerm, I’m having trouble accessing your project as I keep receiving the error message “Cannot GET /public/313994”. However, I understand that this is not the main issue at hand. I wanted to check in and see if you have made any progress on the CSV file. I suspect there may be an issue with the time intervals in your data. One suggestion I have is to remove the data in data acquisition and carefully review your data to ensure that you haven’t missed any steps when uploading the data using the CSV Wizard.

Let me know if this works for you.

It’s a private project. Yes, the issue is bad time intervals, but I cannot even load the project to clean up the data. I get the original error when I simply try to load it from the project selection screen.

@janjongboom Sorry for the ping, but I saw you helped on a related post. Can you take a look?

Hi @christopher.clingerm, no problem!

The problem is sample 772469946 - it has an interval of Infinity according to the DB.

I’ve removed this sample manually and will make sure we add a check so this can’t happen in the future. I’m wondering how you managed to get an Infinity interval though, so if you could share the raw data for this with me I’d be interested (can drop me an email at jan@edgeimpulse.com).

The project is now accessible again.

2 Likes