Connection Issues / Account Verification

Question/Issue: I’m trying to connect a device to Edge Impulse, via terminal, ‘edge-impulse-daemon’ and it keeps saying my password is incorrect. I login in and out of my account multiple times to verify I’m not missing something. When I look at account settings it still says the account is unactive after I’ve sent 3 different activation emails to my email address linked to the account.

Help please

Project ID:

Context/Use case:

Hi @lucasphillips,

It looks like your account has not been verified. Just to verify: did you click on the link that you received in the verification email?

Yes sir. I clicked that link, waited a few hours, saw it didn’t work then sent a new activation email. I did that same process about three times in a 24-hour period.

Hi @lucasphillips,

Thank you for the heads up. I’ve activated your account, and we’ll look into why the link did not work. Please let me know if the deamon still does not work for you.

Thank you! I have now connected my Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev2, however, it isn’t giving me the option to acquire data from the “Built-In Accelerometer.” It only says “Built-In Microphone”, “Inertial”, “Environmental”, and Interactional. I tried testing with Inertial, but it is flatline data, it’s not reading any motion.

Rev2 is not supported just yet. See the EI Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense page.

You can create your own Ardy program and use the EI Data Forwarder in the mean time.

2 Likes

Ok awesome! Thank you!

1 Like