Change of email address could be easier

@Eoin - Hello, can you have someone change my email address? It is traub01@protonmail now and I would like it updated to traub01@hangtightmoto.com please.

I did email hello and one other address for help.

James

Hello is not a tracked mail, the response should have said that.

Let me update your email now after we confirm via mail…

Best

Eoin

I’m also trying to change the email address associated with my account. Why do you make this simple and common action so complicated? And now I have to post my current and new email addresses on a public forum (yeah, I know, you have to login to access this forum, but its still a public web destination)?

Ok … throwing caution to the wind …

old address: rbhutson@ieee.org
new address: rodsrun@telus.net

Let me know if there are other authentication details you need.
Rod