Change in frequency for sensor fusion

Last week , I trained my model with Environment+Accelerometer+Light sensor with frequency 10 using Nordic Thingy:91 . But now when I checked the frequency in data acquisition , it is 0.25 Hz. Is it possible to change the frequency back to 10Hz?

Also There is deviation in data values in the data acquisition and testing section.
Data in Data acquisition:

Samer Data moved to Test data set:

Hi @Mani,

Not sure I understood completely your issue.
You collected data samples by setting the frequency to 10Hz but it was sampled with a frequency of 0.25Hz. Or you collected new data samples and the frequency changed compared to the previous ones?

Have you updated the firmware between when you collected your training and testing data samples?

Regards,

Louis

Yes , two weeks back When I do data acquisition , it was 10Hz, But now in that option it is 0.25Hz , there is no option to change it.
And now When I do data acquisition and move the data to Model testing section. The data looks differ in data acquisition stage and model test section.

Yes I updated the firmware in between and re flashed the firmware given by Edge Impulse. Does it cause any issue?

I was off last week so I might have missed something, I’m asking internally if anything changed in the embedded firmware recently :slight_smile:

Regards,

Louis

Hi Mani,
Yes, our firmware has changed. The sampling frequency for sensor fusion was lowered to 0.25 Hz due to BME680 environmental sensor which can’t be sampled too often due to the heating element in the gas sensing block. You can change the sampling rate by getting our firmware from github repo and editing the frequency. But keep in mind that too high sampling rate will result in increasing temperature reading over time.

Best regards,
Matt

1 Like