Can't Train my model Simultaneously for both Audio and Motion Data

Question/Issue: Hey there i am making an Project that is Accident Detection using Arduino nano BLE Sense 33. I have uploaded the data for the accident detection which includes audio data and motion (accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer) data the issue that i am facing is that why i want to train my model it is not getting trained for both audio and motion data simultaneously. I want to train my model for both audio and motion so that it can detect accident using both the audio and the changes in the motion. For Audio i have added the MFE processing block and have checked only the audio box so that is only uses the audio data and for the Motion data i have added the spectral analysis block and have checked the accelerometer, gyroscope and the magnetometer boxes so that it only uses that data and does not take audio data.

But when i am training my model for audio i don’t know why it is automatically also taking the motion data simultaneously although i have checked the box for audio only that it should use the audio data and it is giving me an error in the DSP block that there is no motion readings and simultaneously it is doing when i am training my model on the motion data to elaborate what i am saying i am also attaching the screenshots so that you get an better understanding of what am i saying.

these are the screenshots when i am training my model for audio . I want that when i am training my model for audio only it should only include the audio labels so that i can first train my model for audio data and after that for motion data to ensure that my model is trained for both audio and motion data simultaneously so that it can detect accident. could kindly anyone could help me to solve this problem i would be highly grateful. I have also mentioned my Project ID 195797 so if someone could also take a look at this problem.

Project ID: 195797