I am trying to create the library for Sony spresense with audio data and something is wrong. Below I show you details:
- I have managed to flash the Sony Spresense board without problems - OK
- I have created my project called sony-voice-commands - OK
- I have connected the board to the project using edge-impule-daemon - OK
- I have captured enough training and test data - OK
- I have implemented and tested my Audio model (MFCC) and NN Classifier - OK
- Does the Deployment section work properly? - NO
- If I select to create the arduino library, I downloaded codes for accelerometer, camera and microphone of the Arduino 33 ble sense and/or Portenta H7 boards but not for SONY Spresense.
- The static_buffer code I got compiled and uploaded to my Sony Spresense board, however the serial port show me a message that I dont understand: “The size of your ‘features’ array is not correct. Expected 16000 items, but had 0”
- If I select build firmware, the downloaded file is for an accelerometer.
Whats going on?