Cannot access project anymore, stating "...DSP item is no image"

I cannot access anymore a project (78603) I just started,
when I try loading the dashboard of the project I get the following message on a blank page:
“An error occurred when serving your request: getImageChannelCount called, but DSP item is no image”

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks

Hi @e.feltresi,

Thank you for providing your project ID, we are looking into this error and will get back to you asap.

Thanks!
– Jenny

Hi @e.feltresi,

We’re fixing the issue but you can now access your project. It was related to having both an Image and Raw data block in your impulse.

Aurelien

Hello,
I follow project: Project ID 162256
and I have the same problem:
getImageChannelCount called, but DSP block is neither of type “image”, “custom” or “organization”

Hello @BARROIS,

I cannot reproduce your issue. I joined your project and everything seems fine and properly setup.
Can you try again to access your project and let me know if you still have the issue?

Best,

Louis

Oui, vous avez raison, ça fonctionne maintenant, et je vous remercie de votre attention.
Je débute dans ce domaine, et j’ai tout de même réussi à faire une IA (voir deux)
par contre

• 1 - je n’ai pas encore trouver le moyen de tester cet / ces IA (s)
  • 2 - je pense utiliser cette IA sous Linux donc via Keras (sans doute) et je pense avoir trouvé comment installer Keras et l’IA mais je n’ai pas trouvé comment rentrer les données !!!
    Auriez-vous une piste ?

Tmabém estou com o mesmo problema, meu ID é 6636998