Can not change the label name for multiple images

Hi Edge Impulse community,

If I am not mistaken and my browser is working correctly, I wanted to inform that when I am trying to change the label name for multiple images, it can not be changed. It reverts back to the previous name. It is possible to change it only by doing one by one and clicking Edit labels button on every image.

1. After clicking Edit label in order to change to any string, It changes it successfully with popup message, but after refreshing it reverts back
    3)

Hope it helps to improve the functionality. Thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Shakhizat

Hi @shakhizat,

Just to confirm are you working on an object detection model? We have an issue opened on this topic that should be resolved soon.

Aurelien

1 Like

Hi @aurel,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeap, I am working on an object detection model. Roger that. I’ve already managed to label it one by one. That’s was a time consuming task, but not a big deal.

Case can be closed.

Best regards,
Shakhizat

Hi, I’m trying to collect data using the accelerometer. After data acquisition, I tried to train and split my data but it’s not showing. I tried editing it one by one but it’s not giving me the option to edit label.

Hello @Nonsoboy,

Can you make sure you have the labeling method set one “one label per data item” in your project Dashboard

You can also export your data and import them again in a freshly created project. This should fix your issue. Make sure to select “infer from filename” when importing.

Alternatively, you can also use the filters to select multiple files and edit your labels.

Best,

Louis