Audio classifiaction model failing to deploy. message is Classificatio failed(err code:-5)

Question/Issue: i am getting the above error when i try to launch the model in my browser for testing. WHat could be the cause and how do i resolve it?

**Project ID:**partial discharge detection Initial test v 1.o

Context/Use case: partial discharge detection in high voltage power line using continous audio sampling on arduino nano rp2040

1 Like

Hi @bwengye

Very interesting project title, are you currently engaging with our solutions / sales team?

It seems like you are targeting the nano ble 33 but deploying to the nano rp2040. Which are two different architectures, and are exceeding the rp2040 limits.

I don’t have the board you are using with me but it uses the rp2040 chipset.

We dont officially support the nano rp2040 but you can try targeting for the rp2040 so you will know if the impulse will fit.

Best

Eoin

1 Like

hi @ Eoin, thank you for your response. I havent gotten in touch with the solutions team. i will repeat with your correction and see if it works. Ill surely keep you updated about the progress

Great thanks @bwengye

Who in solutions are you working with? Happy to check in with them at our next sync.

Best

Eoin