Arduino UNO connection

Is it possible to connect the arduino UNO into the edge impulse in order to collect data, because i only noticed its supported with arduino nano so im not sure wether it can be with UNO or not, if yes can how can i do that

Hello @Joker147,

Yes you can use the CLI Data forwarder tool (Data forwarder - Edge Impulse Documentation) to collect your data. However, you won’t be able to run the inference on the UNO.

Regards,

Louis

i have tried to use the Data forwarder every time when i run the commaned in the terminal coomand it says

Hello @Joker147,

Can you make sure to use edge-impulse-data-forwarder you have a typo mistake in the screenshot you shared.

Regards,

Louis

Sorry the last screenshot i just snap it to clarify to you the error anyway the issue is still there

any help about this issue

Hello @Joker147 ,

It seems that the CLI has not been installed properly.
Could you make sure it was successfully installed? Some users also reported that they needed to reboot their Windows machine.

Regards,

Louis

is that means the CLI isntalled

It worked perfectly but when i tried to use these two command i got another error

i run this also

Hi @Joker147,

What Arduino sketch are you running? Here is an example of how to read raw accelerometer data from a Nano 33 BLE Sense and send it out over serial for the Data Forwarder to read: https://docs.edgeimpulse.com/docs/edge-impulse-cli/cli-data-forwarder#example-arduino

It looks like you are attempting to connect at a baud rate of 460800, which does not line up with the baud rate in the sketch above (set to 115200). If you are running something similar to the sketch in the link, please call the Data Forwarder with the following command:

edge-impulse-data-forwarder --baud-rate 115200

Well, the issue is resolved when i changed the baud-rate to 115200

3 Likes

sir i have problem with uploading my edge impulse model to my Arduino Uno board and this message appear

what can I do to resolve this problem

Hi @noobeng,

The Edge Impulse library will not run on the Arduino UNO, as it is an 8-bit microcontroller. Please see this post for more information.

1 Like

why not able to run inference on arduino UNO?
and what about arduino DUE? do you have a list of available arduinos to run inference locally by using edge impulse library?
Thank you !

Hi @dolveral123 ,

here a list of the targets we support Officially supported MCU targets

fv

thank you @ei_francesco !
:+1: