Arduino Nano BLE Sense 33 Data Acquisition Source code

Hi, I was stuck with streaming data from arduino nano ble sense 33 to my laptop. I wish to do the same task as the edge impulse data acquisition does. I would appreciate if someone could guide me on how to achieve it using arduino sketch or otherwise I am open to other means to stream data to my laptap using Serial port.

Hi @umaid,

Can you please elaborate on where you are stuck in following the tutorial? Here is the tutorial I am referring to: Continuous motion recognition - Edge Impulse Documentation

Here is the source code for the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense firmware that is generated from the Deployment tab in the Edge Impulse Studio: GitHub - edgeimpulse/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense: Edge Impulse firmware for the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense development board

I have the PDM output from microphone and I could not get it to convert to .wav. I was looking forward to see how Edge Impulse does it as our project closely follows edge impulse pipeline.

Hi, you can see all of our microphone sensor code for the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense here: firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense/ei_microphone.cpp at master · edgeimpulse/firmware-arduino-nano-33-ble-sense · GitHub