Accidentally transferred project ownership — need help restoring it

Question/Issue:

Hello Edge Impulse Support,

I accidentally transferred ownership of my project to the wrong account. The project currently shows “Kiattsin K” as the owner with the status “PENDING INVITATION”.

The intended owner is the account with username “65010310538”.

Could you please help cancel or reverse this accidental transfer and restore ownership to “65010310538”? I can provide any required verification through a private support channel.

Project ID:

935822

Context/Use case:

I made a mistake while changing project ownership and need help correcting it.

Thank you for your assistance.
สกรีนช็อต 2026-10-05 195357

Hello @65010310538 first of all welcome to the Edge Impulse community

Let me check internally how can we help you here!

In the meantime, could you please share what happens when you click the ... next to the user you accidentally invited? Can you see this? :point_down:

Screenshot 2026-10-08 at 12.58.11

Did you try to click Delete?

Thanks