Unable to upload edge impulse firmware to Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense

Question/Issue:
After installing the dependencies (Edge Impulse CLI, Arduino CLI) based on the tutorial provided in the "https://docs.arduino.cc/tutorials/nano-33-ble-sense/edge-impulse ", I was unable to upload the edge impulse firmware to the Arduino board “Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense” when I selected the flash_windows.bat. I am sure that the Arduino-cli is in the same PATH and the environmental variable is set. I received this error in the command prompt:

panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
[signal 0xc0000005 code=0x0 addr=0x68 pc=0x986f3c]

goroutine 1 [running]:
github…
github…
/home/build/internal/cli/upload/upload.go:103 +0x23c
github…
/go/pkg/mod/github.com/spf13/cobra@v1.2.1/command.go:860 +0x663
github…
/go/pkg/mod/github.com/spf13/cobra@v1.2.1/command.go:974 +0x3bd
github…
/go/pkg/mod/github.com/spf13/cobra@v1.2.1/command.go:902 +0x19
main.main()
/home/build/main.go:31 +0xea

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Notes:

1. Edge Impulse CLI (node.js V1.4)
  2. Arduino CLI (0.34)
  3. Windows 10
  4. Arduino CLI is added at Path
  5. When I typed the command “C:\Users\Ebi>where /f arduino-cli” in the command prompt, I received the following address:
    “C:\Users\Ebi\Downloads\arduino-nano\arduino-cli.exe”

Besides, I typed the command “edge-impulse-daemon” in command prompt, I received the following error:
“[SER] Connecting to COM6
[SER] Serial is connected, trying to read config…
[SER] Failed to get info off device Timeout when waiting for > (timeout: 5000) onConnected”

Hi @ebi271,

Are you using the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev1 or Rev2? If you are using the Rev2, please note that we do not fully support that board yet, as it has different sensors from the Rev1. You can try our preliminary Rev2 firmware: Arduino example sketches for revision 2 hardware