Thingy91 Nordic semiconductor

Hey everyone,

Would you please tell me if there’s a way to find already trained data , that can be flashed directly to the thingy91 board.

I would be thankful for some information
Best regards
Obeyda

Hello @Obeyda,

You can clone any public projects that contains accelerometer data.
You can have a look at this page to help you find public projects:

https://www.edgeimpulse.com/projects/overview

Once cloned, you can navigate to the deployment page and download the firmware for the Thingy:91.

Best,

Louis

Hello Louis,

Many many thanks for all of your answers and I really appreciate your help. Honestly I’ve another question. Since I’m using the Thingy91 to develop an application which gives me notifications, when something happens as an example among the collected data , when a fall happens , I should be notified by sending me an SMS because the thingy91 dose have a SIM card and provides both of LTE-M and NB-IoT.

Any idea how get such notifications by using the cellphone network?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Obeyda

Hello @Obeyda,

I guess it depends on the connectivity provider or the API Nordic provides.
I am actually not super familiar with LTE-M connectivity. Maybe you’ll have more chance on Nordic DevZone on this one :wink:

But the basic idea is that after you get the results object from the run-impulse function, you can then check the if the inferenced value is higher than a threshold. If so, you can call another function to send your message.

I believe this piece of code is pretty easy to understand if you want to have a look at the logic:

Best,

Louis